Tokio Hotel VIP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designers Against Aids (DAA)

Go down

Designers Against Aids (DAA) Empty Designers Against Aids (DAA)

Post  Dinahkin Fri 15 Jul 2011, 7:18 pm

I was unsure where this particular thread belonged, but, as its a subject close to my heart, having lost a school friend to AIDS, I needed to acknowledge the work of DAA and the input that Tokio Hotel have made.. with a t shirt design, buttons ( badges) and contributions to the DAA book "Designers Against AIDS - The First Decade"

Tweet dated 15.7.2011
@_DAA
DesignersAgainstAIDS
DAA highlights of the last couple of years: H&M Fashion against AIDS, Tokio Hotel, Marc Jacobs, Playboy, safe sex...

From Designers Against AIDS, here is a picture of comedian Noel Fielding wearing the Tokio Hotel designed “Rock Hard, F*** Safe” t-shirt in 2011 during rehearsals for Let’s Dance (BBC) for Red Nose Day!
BBC Red Nose Day happens in the UK. The idea is to do something funny for money and many celebs take part.
Designers Against Aids (DAA) Noelfi12

When you look closely, you will see that this picture is built up out of thousands of fan photos- and each and every one of these fans is wearing a 'Fashion against AIDS' T-shirt!!!!

Designers Against Aids (DAA) Th110

The original pic...
Designers Against Aids (DAA) Faa2_410

In September 2010, DAA revealed that Bill and Tom had donated three special photographs “that have never been shown before, shot by themselves: one taken from the stage in Paris on July 14th in 2007 when they played for over 500.000 fans, the other two taken in the plane, on their way to their holiday in Malé” to use in the DAA book.
Designers Against Aids (DAA) Bookco10
For details of the "Designers Against AIDS - the First Decade" book, please click the lick below..
http://www.beautywithoutirony.com/the_book/the_book_is_ready

The Buttons..
Designers Against Aids (DAA) 4erbut10
Dinahkin
Dinahkin
Admin

https://thvip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum