Tokio Hotel VIP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interview with Tokio Hotel ESKA.pl

Go down

An interview with Tokio Hotel ESKA.pl Empty An interview with Tokio Hotel ESKA.pl

Post  Dinahkin Sun 12 Oct 2014, 4:02 pm

Source http://www.eska.pl/news/wywiad_z_tokio_hotel_na_eska_pl_-_zobacz_video/106388

The interview is in English with Polish subtitles

Tokio Hotel talk of the new album, "Kings of Suburbia", a possible tour, the "Love Who Loves You Back" video and much more.. 

Regarding the first single from the album "Love Who Loves You Back" 

"I guess you know, what the song says is that Love has no label and no boundaries, like, you know, Love is that one big and nice thing we can't control, so.. um I think you don't have, you know, any control over it, you can't control who you fall in love with and who you want to be with, its just, you know, what it is. I think its a nice thing and that's what we wanted to show in the video. 
You know, its not, you know, its not about gender, its not about religion, its just about Love, you know and that's the point, that's the message of the video. Yeah, I believe in that and I, um, I live that and I guess everyone does so, um yeah, that's the message behind that." Bill Kaulitz

(with thanks to Tokio Hotel Fans for uploading)

"Zobacz ekskluzywny wywiad z zespołem Tokio Hotel - na ESKA.pl! Co zespół ma do powiedzenia o swoim nowym brzmieniu na płycie Kings of Suburbia? Kiedy rozpocznie się trasa koncertowa promująca najnowszy krążek? Odpowiedzi na te i inne pytania poznacie oglądając rozmowę z Tokio Hotel, którą przeprowadził dla Was podczas specjalnego wyjazdu do Berlina redaktor ESKA.pl - Robert Choiński! "

An interview with Tokio Hotel ESKA.pl Wywiad10
Dinahkin
Dinahkin
Admin

https://thvip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down