Tokio Hotel VIP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Collaboration - Far East Movement and Bill K

Go down

Collaboration - Far East Movement and Bill K  Empty Collaboration - Far East Movement and Bill K

Post  Dinahkin Sun 13 May 2012, 8:21 pm

Back in 2011, Tokio Hotel’s Cherrytree Records Label Mate “Far East Movement” expressed a desire to work with Tokio Hotel.

Here is the question and answer from their recent interview with Zap2It:

Zap2it: Who would you like to work with that you haven’t yet?
Prohgress: "Definitely the Beastie Boys, they been a huge influence on us from the beginning where we even sampled them on our song “So What” on the Free Wired album, honored they cleared it, but to have them on a song or in a video would be the truth. There’s also a band on our label Cherrytree Records named Tokio Hotel that we been seeing kill it internationally, it would be crazy to do something outside the box with them or our other labelmate Robyn who we went on tour with."

Cherrytree Records then announced that a rumoured Bill Kaulitz collaboration is with Far East Movement and uploaded a video on their CherrytreeHouse TV Channel about it.

The song is called “If I Die Tomorrow” and will be on Far East Movement’s Album Dirty Bass with a May release date.

Cherrytree Records played a snippet of Bill’s collaboration song with Far East Movement, “If I die tomorrow”. Bill also asked on the BTK App to see what the fans were thinking about it: “Cherrytree Radio just played a first sneek peak of “If I die tomorrow” the song I recorded with Far East Movement. How did you guys like it?”

He replied to one comment saying: “Wow…thank you! I´m so happy you and all the other Aliens like it! Thank you so much"

This is the snippet

(for the record -I love it and I can't wait to hear the full version)
Dinahkin
Dinahkin
Admin

https://thvip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down