Tokio Hotel VIP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paparazzi v Privacy - no contest.. Privacy every time *soapbox warning*

Go down

Paparazzi v Privacy - no contest.. Privacy every time  *soapbox warning* Empty Paparazzi v Privacy - no contest.. Privacy every time *soapbox warning*

Post  Dinahkin Thu 16 Aug 2012, 12:05 pm

Is it just me??

*steps onto soap box*

It makes me incredibly sad to see so called 'fans' happily promoting a paparazzi video; in tweets and on forums; which has in its title the guys being "chased"..

The key word in the title is "chased", as in hounded, followed, stalked, hunted, an unwanted intrusion into privacy...

So why, as alleged "fans", do these girls promote bandmembers being "chased" by vultures with cameras aka paparazzi as a positive thing? Is it just me that finds this offensive??

It's obvious to anyone with half an ounce of sense that the intrusion was unwanted. This was off-duty, non-work time and everyone deserves privacy..whatever their day job!

In my opinion, simply because fans are hungry for news and pictures, that is no excuse to promote this type of intrusive journalism, which is what circulating the video and pictures does..

In my view, Privacy is NOT negotiable.. and is NOT something you lose the right to, just because you are talented and famous.

For the record, this is my stance against all pap pictures/video, not just those involving members of TH.

*steps off soap box*
Dinahkin
Dinahkin
Admin

https://thvip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down