Tokio Hotel VIP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making music :)

Go down

Making music :) Empty Making music :)

Post  Dinahkin Sun 11 May 2014, 12:18 pm

Musicians constantly make and record music, it's what they do. If not for a current album then for the next one or for themselves.. 

Being a musician is a creative process, it's not like going to an office where there are fixed hours and an end result, it's more fluid. I know that, I grew up with guys who became musicians Smile

Musicians constantly write, music, lyrics, whatever..and recording is part of that. Some guys I grew up with at school (back in the dark ages Wink) became Tears for Fears, I had another friend who went into musicals in the West End..

I know music, it drives you. Don't assume that because a musician says they are recording that they are working on just one project.. it could be for anything ..

@THVersatility and THVIP is all about the music, so we will be putting up articles about the whole process and other news here on the THVip forum/website Smile alongside our 'Pic of the Day' thread and everything else that's already here.
Dinahkin
Dinahkin
Admin

https://thvip.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down